As your baby grows – which happens so quickly – simply adjust the size of the nappy using the snaps, to fit from 3.5kg to 17kgs.
Each nappy has a generous pocket for absorbent inserts, and includes two of these, providing up to eight layers of absorbency.
If extra absorbency is needed, add our thin, yet absorbent 4 layer bamboo terry inserts inside the pocket, without adding lots of extra bulk.
Why you (and bubs) will love pēpi reusable nappies:
- Designed to grow as baby does: one-size-fits-most is perfect for babies weighing 3.5-17kg
- Breathable, waterproof polyurethane laminated polyester (PUL) shell keeps wetness contained. No need to buy a separate wrap
- Suede interior draws moisture away from baby’s bum
- Double gusset to stop leaks and poop explosions
- Double row of snaps, with hip snaps to prevent ‘wing droop’
- Crossover front snaps give a better fit, even for smaller babies
- Add an extra insert for more absorbency if needed
- Each nappy comes with two bamboo mix inserts to suit your baby: a light wetter may only need 1, most will need 2. Our inserts don’t shrink in the wash!
- Comfy, soft and free of ‘nasties’, like lead, nickel and azo dyes. OEKO- TEX and the nappies pass the SGS Certificate
- Includes a handy user guide with each purchase