- 100% Natural Fibres (55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton)
- OSFM Design – suitable for Newborn to Toddlers
- Hemp is grown without pesticides & are highly renewable resources
- Adjustable absorbency with two Hemp Fleece inserts included
- Superior absorbency so great for nights, long journeys & day time
- Exceptional breathability being 100% natural fibres
- Hemp is a stronger fabric than bamboo, so is longer lasting & more resilient to acidic wee.
- Great coverage & served edged keep poo- spolsions contained!
They fit the average baby through from birth to toddler, however very solid and tall toddlers may outgrow them earlier than a toddler of average height and weight.
One-Size-Fits-Most design (approx 4-16kg)
Made from 55% hemp / 45% certified organic cotton fleece
Resin Snap Closure 2 snap-in boosters (one short, one long) to enable flexibility of absorbency and fit
Only natural fibres touch baby’s skin
Fibres are grown without the use of pesticides, using renewable resources
Requires a cover to be worn over the top to keep clothes dry.
‘Natural’ coloured fabric (undyed)
- Excellent absorbency because the whole nappy is absorbent!
- Great value for money – OSFM style means they will last for years & over multiple little bums if cared for correctly.
- Superior leak protection – Fitted + PUL Cover is two layers of defence against leaks!
Any natural fibres will dry a little stiffer than man-made materials, but like a pair of freshly washed jeans they soften up quickly with body warmth from your bub, a quick scrunch on your hands or a quick blast in the dryer on low. Hemp Fitteds can be dried in the dryer on LOW – this will also keep them softer. Hemp Fleece can also be prone to piling of the fabric during the initial prewashes. This is not a fault of the fabric, and any piling should stop after the initial prewashes. Choose Hemp for excellent absorbency along with all natural fibres!