- Superior absorbency so great for nights, long journeys or day time
- Buttery soft bamboo/organic cotton fleece fabric
- OSFM style so use from newborn to toddlerhood, great value for money!
- Superior fabric technologies mean these nappies will last for years & over multiple little bums with the right care.
- Gentle elastics & 90% natural fibres mean superior breathability
- Two generous bamboo inserts to customise absorbency
- Great coverage & serged edges across the bum contains those poo-splosions!
This is one of the most versatile cloth nappies you will find! Team them with a PUL (waterproof cover) for Day OR a wool cover for Nights and you are away!
One-Size-Fits-Most design (approx 4-16kg)
Made from 10% polyester (for fluff retention) / 60% bamboo viscose (for absorbency) and 30% organic cotton fleece (for absorbency and quicker drying time)
Resin Snap Closure 2 snap-in boosters (one short, one long) to enable flexibility of absorbency and fit
Fibres are grown without the use of pesticides, using renewable resources
Requires a PUL cover to be worn over the top to keep clothes dry.
‘Natural’ coloured fabric (undyed) next to baby’s skin.
- High Rise on smaller babies, then become Low Rise on a toddler as they grow.
- Superior breathability! Natural fibres allow better breathability, so in summer or hot climates leave a cover off for ultimate breathability for bubs skin!
- Super absorbent means they take longer to dry than other styles, however if you have a minimum of 24-26 nappies for full time use, you will have plenty of options whilst your fitteds are drying!
FOLD FOR BOYS or TUMMY SLEPERS. t in 3, and place so the 3 layers are sitting from the middle to front of the nappy. If you want additional boosting, snap the shorter booster into the back of the nappy & lay it over or under the 3 layers at the front.
FOR GIRLS OR BACK SLEEPERS. This is using the nappy on the full size setting. Snap the long insert into the back snaps. Bring the long insert forward to the front snaps, then fold it back so the end of the insert sits in line with the back snaps. For additional boosting snap the short insert into the front snaps and lay over (or under the long insert).
*** Please keep in mind there is no right or wrong way to fold the inserts. Try a few different combination to see what works for your baby. You can use both or just one insert, two long, two short for example.
*** For the new-born/smaller size settings, you will need to snap the long inserts into the back snaps.
Pre Wash 4-5 times (no detergent) prior to using to open up the bamboo fibres. No need to dry between cycles.
They will reach best absorbency after 8 + washes
- Remove solids from nappy & place in nappy bucket (dry pail method, no soaking)
Wash nappies every second day to prevent mould.
See our Washing Advice for recommendations.
Line Dry or tumble dry on LOW