If you are experiencing leaking problems with your nappies, consider the following:
- If you are using a two-part system the entire nappy needs to be covered by the wrap. Check around the back and legs to make sure none of the nappy is visible.
- Consider your nappies absorbency. You may need to change nappies more frequently, add a booster or consider a different nappy type. For example, the type of nappy you use for daytime might not be sufficient / convenient for night time and vice versa.
- Do your nappies have build up? Are they smelly? Please check out our care instructions and handy hints and tips on how to deal with this problem.
- Do you have a good fit? Babies come in all shapes and sizes, so it is a good idea to try a few different types and brands of cloth nappies to see which fit your baby best.
- Are you using a rash / barrier cream? Then use a disposable liner to prevent the cream building up on your nappy. Creams can affect the absorbency of your nappy in the same way that detergent does.
For more information, please check our Additional Tips and Healpful Advice